2 Days / 1 Night
Day 1: Carihuairazo Río Colorado community refuge
Today we drive to Río Colorado community where they offer refuge and meals. We rest for the early ascent the next day.
Accommodation: Community refuge Meals: boxlunch, dinner
Day 2: Summit – Quito or Riobamba
Our adventure begins early at dawn and after breakfast we head to Villavicencio summit. We walk a total of 6-7 hours. We transfer back to Riobamba or Quito.
Meals: Breakfast, box lunch
Not a technical climb but if there is heavy presence of snow, crampons are required. We highly recommend a previous acclimatization for taking this program.
NET rates per person in USD 2 days / 1 night program:
1 guest $696
2 guests $354 per person
Rate applies for deposit or bank wire payment. Payment with Visa or MasterCard in our online system has 5% surcharge.
- Local certified English/Spanish-speaking mountain guide
- Accommodation mentioned above
- Private transportation in guide´s car
- Meals mentioned in program above
- Transportation, Accommodations, meals for guide
- Airfare, accommodation in Quito or other city
- Soft and alcoholic beverages
- Extras and services not mentioned above
- Tips and gratuities
- Glacier, climbing and extra trekking gear (we can assist with the rental)
- Taxes 12 % VAT, applies only to Ecuadorians
- Rate applies for deposit or bank wire payment. Payment with Visa or MasterCard in our online system has 5% surcharge.
Full prepayment is required 30 days prior guests’ arrival to confirm services.
We accept credit cards Visa and MasterCard through our online secure payment website. Checks not accepted.
Cancellations must be notified at least 15 days prior to the date of guests’ arrival. If notification is received in less than 14 days prior arrival, no refund applies. Refund of the prepayment will be upon agency´s discretion and cancellation motive.
Security and health are a priority in our programs. If weather and mountain conditions are not safe/optimal or if guests are not in a good health condition, the guide and agency reserve the right to modify itineraries accordingly. Extra charges may apply.